SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meow Meow - Egoisme's Purr-fect Catsuit


Where have I been?  Working, Wedding, Working.   Every Saturday, I get a chance to meet some wonderful people at the various BOSL radio remotes. This weekend we were at Maverick Design at Gizza Creations II. Hanging out with Ivy Maverick was her close friend, Ramses Meredith, who is releasing Egoisme's purr-fect Catsuit this Tuesday. I heard all the rave reviews during my show, and then I saw it for myself:  the red version looked beautifully wicked on Ivy.  That is probably when my song faded out and I had to quickly start the next one.   I think all of our jaws dropped - it has to be the best designed catsuit in SL and RL.

Later that afternoon, I had an opportunity to play with a few of them.  Of the many colors, I had some fun with the blue and white catsuit.   I don't usually discuss fashion here, but every radio dj needs a catsuit with her purrfect music set.   Thanks to Ivy Maverick, Persia Bravin, and Ramses for a peek at the latest in feminine feline fashion - and MESH I must add.   A few shots are included.

No firearms included, nor are they needed really for this dangerous outfit. Your curves in this number should knock them dead.   Belinda models the black version above.  Try heels for a sexier look, if that is
possible.  LOL.  Congrats to Ramses for another sexy creation.
Egoisme! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dominus/124/132/22

:) Soni